Ask the SNGA Rules of Golf Expert
No matter what, it’s pretty much a given that a rules question will come up at some point, whether in an SNGA tournament, a friendly game with your friends and/or while watching a tour event on television. The wonderful news is that we have a team of certified USGA rules officials who oversee all of our championships and also make themselves available to answer such questions. Simply fill out a topic in the forum and our experts will be back to you quicker than it takes for you to decide whether to leave the flag stick in or take it out while putting. Also, click here for more information about the 2019 USGA and Royal & Ancient Rules Modernization.
- LV Golf Hall of Fame Induction Brings Community Together
- Seiji Liu Earns Medalist at 2022 U.S. Mid-Amateur Sectional Qualifier
- Yana Wilson Joins Wright, Lopez, Park as U.S. Girls Junior Amateur
- Get your USGA golf handicap in 3 easy steps with Southern Nevada Golf Association
- Hogle, Morley Advance to U.S. Senior Amateur