Ask the SNGA Rules of Golf Expert
No matter what, it’s pretty much a given that a rules question will come up at some point, whether in an SNGA tournament, a friendly game with your friends and/or while watching a tour event on television. The wonderful news is that we have a team of certified USGA rules officials who oversee all of our championships and also make themselves available to answer such questions. Simply fill out a topic in the forum and our experts will be back to you quicker than it takes for you to decide whether to leave the flag stick in or take it out while putting. Also, click here for more information about the 2019 USGA and Royal & Ancient Rules Modernization.
- Here’s How KT Tape Can Help Ease Golfer’s Elbow
- WSNGA Team Play Preview – 19 Teams Ready to Determine 2023 Champion
- President’s Message 2023 – Continued Growth, Managed Expectations
- Looking Back at SNGA 2022 With Highlights and Hype Video
- Southern Nevada Women’s Golf 2023 Schedule Includes Fun Days, Championships, More