Lewis-An, Sim-Cantonis Qualify For U.S. Women’s Four-Ball Tournament
The teams of Cece Lewis-Kara An and Sehee Sim-Charlotte Cantonis fired three-under-par 68 rounds to qualify for the U.S. Women’s Four-Ball tournament. The Southern Nevada qualifier was held Dec. 7, 2022, at historic Las Vegas National Golf Club. The tournament is scheduled for May 13-17, 2023, at The Home Course in DuPont, WA.–By Bill Bowman, Las Vegas Golf Insider
The team of Lewis-An had three birdies in their first five holes (two by An and one by Lewis) en route to qualifying while the team of Sim-Cantonis had four birdies in that same five-hole stretch, two by each player.
Both teams birdied a hole late in the round to get to the three-under-par total that wound up being the winning mark. Lewis-An birdied the par-4 17th while Sim-Cantonis birdied the par-3 16th.
The teams of Brenna Preap-Amelia Garibaldi (first alternates) and Lindsay Yao-Jeanne Padillo (second alternate) finished up their rounds at two-under-par.
- Several Duos Tame Coyote Springs to Earn SNGA Tour Titles
- Member Club Spotlight – Stallion Mountain Ladies Association
- Women’s SNGA Heads North and Brings Back Prestigious Silver Cup Trophy
- Las Vegas City Am Week Is Now Southern Nevada Golf Association Tradition
- SNGA Member Club Spotlight – Sun City Summerlin 18 Holers