Southern Nevada Women Earn State Amateur Titles
It was a terrific showing for Southern Nevada at the Nevada State Women’s Amateur played at Boulder Creek Golf Club golfers as Eunice Han, Regina Quintero and Karen Bernard took home prestigious titles.
Not only was the Southern Nevada Golf Association represented nicely, so, too, was the Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association. Han is a junior player and capped off a big summer for her by winning the championship division over UNLV golfer and three-time champion Veronica Joels.
Quintero, from the Boulder City Women’s Golf Association and one of the top players in the state for many years, earned the Silver State gross division title.
Karen Bernard, from Los Prados, won the Silver State net division title.
Boulder Creek, a 27-hole facility, is known for hosting high level golf tournaments from juniors to high school to college to amateur to professional.
- Several Duos Tame Coyote Springs to Earn SNGA Tour Titles
- Member Club Spotlight – Stallion Mountain Ladies Association
- Women’s SNGA Heads North and Brings Back Prestigious Silver Cup Trophy
- Las Vegas City Am Week Is Now Southern Nevada Golf Association Tradition
- SNGA Member Club Spotlight – Sun City Summerlin 18 Holers